Dataglobe is an industrial power solutions provider in Canada. Its services include commercial UPS installation and maintenance for facilities where consistent power is critical, such as hospitals.
They had a website online, but people weren’t finding it. It wasn’t for lack of trying. The company had previously worked with different SEO and design companies that were taking money but not delivering results. That changed when Dataglobe chose Smemark.
Using proven strategies and techniques, Smemark’s team of digital marketing experts:
- Put in place SEO techniques to achieve higher rankings in local search results.
- Designed landing pages that were not only beautiful, but more importantly, able to measurably drive leads, sales, and deeper engagement.
- Wrote copy that’s SEO optimized and speaks to the heart of buyer motivations.
- Ensured the site is “responsive,” so it displays properly on any size screen, on any device.
- Provided regular detailed reports, for full transparency into performance.
Moreover, they needed content to educate and inform their target audience on highly technical topics explained in layman language. Our expert writers worked with them and wrote excellent articles ready to publish on their blog. Samples include:
- A Slow But Certain Threat That Can Compromise Your UPS
- How To Know When It’s Time To Replace Your UPS Equipment?
If you don’t have the time or resources to invest in content marketing and SEO, then you’re going to have trouble succeeding as an online business.
With Smemark, Dataglobe has been able to overcome many of the content marketing challenges it faced. And you can do the same.