The client is a camera company located in Norway. They are passionate about photography, and their goal is to make the world’s best phone camera kit.
The client’s main challenge was that they didn’t actually have the product ready yet to ship to customers. So they wanted to focus all their activities on getting pre-orders. Their core goals were:
- Achieve business growth
- Expand beyond their core target market
- Get 5000+ pre-orders within six months
The project required just the right mix of email marketing, copywriting, and sms marketing. Our experts implemented the following strategies:
- We improved their email automation workflows. And ensured that any future emails going out could be adapted to all device sizes and viewed in dark or light modes.
- We found gaps in the customer journey and funnels and delivered the right experience at the right moment, including the welcome funnel. We also crafted more personalized email messages for the readers to feel a deeper connection with the brand.
- Lastly, we helped establish a referral system that incentivized word of mouth through email forwards, helping the client generate more buzz and pre-orders down the road.
As a result of our efforts, the client experienced a 20% growth rate month after month, and decreased their cost per click by 295%.
They had tried other agencies before, but Smemark delivered better results while saving them money and getting a better return on their marketing investment.
If you don’t have the time or resources to invest in sales and marketing, then you’re going to have trouble succeeding as an online business.
With Smemark, the client was able to overcome many of the content marketing challenges it faced. And you can do the same.